Thursday, October 11, 2012

It's All About The Spinning

 I don't want to go on and on about how much I am enjoying my spinning wheel, but since it is taking up a big chunk of my time I thought you should know that I'm still at it. This is the yarn that I made last weekend. I am just over the moon happy with how well it turned out. I am going to knit myself a hat out of. I'm not really a hat wearing kind of girl. Hats tend to mess up my short hair in a very unattractive kind of way. However, last weekend when Alan and I took the dog for a walk I could have really used a nice warm hat to keep my ears from freezing off, which they almost did.
 Next up on my wheel will be this gorgeous fall colored fluff. I wish you could feel how soft it is. It's heavenly.
 Don't you just love the name. I might have bought it just because it's called Indian Corn. Really, you can't get much more autumn than that.
Maybe next week I will be able to let you see how it turns out. I'm already trying to think of what I can knit out of it. I have to work hard to keep from getting ahead of myself. Slow down Sally.

Have a great day!
Sally

No comments: