Monday, October 1, 2012

Return Of The Big Red Pot

Well, you know it's really fall, when it's time to get out the big red pot. I've decided that I need to stock my freezer with more fall like foods. Last week I made a big pot of chili, and a big pot of my favorite curried butternut squash soup. If you are really interested, you can find the recipes under "I love the taste of..." at the top of my blog. You will have to scroll down to find them, but I think they are worth it. I think I'll make spaghetti sauce this week and maybe another soup. I should make that 0 points Weight Watcher's vegetable soup, since despite my almost best efforts, I seem to have fallen off the Weight Watcher's wagon. I'm not all the way off, just hanging on trying to motivate myself to stick with it. Maybe if I actually gave it my best effort I'd see progress. hmm, there's an idea....

What's cooking in your big red pot?
Sally

No comments: