Sunday, February 19, 2012

The British Are Here!





What is it about British television shows? We are hooked on Downton Abbey, like so many others seem to be. I hate that the season 2 finale is on tonight. I know all good things come to an end, or have to take a break, but shouldn't a season have more than 6 episodes? There was an article in our paper this morning written by another Downton fan. I think she might be a little over the top with her affection for the show, but still I have really enjoyed watching it too. What does that make me?
Last weekend Alan and I watched the whole season of Island At War. Netflix said that we would like it because we like Downton Abbey. I really don't like that they presume to know what I will or will not like to watch. It creeps me out a bit. Anyway, we did like this show. Sadly there was only one season made. I guess the writer died and that was that.



The good news is that the fifth season of Doc Martin begins on March 5th. Finally we will get to catch up with all of our Port Wenn friends. I have missed them so. Call me crazy.




The Amazing Race also premiers tonight. Life is Good!




Sally



No comments: