Monday, February 6, 2012

Pictures From the Weedend

I've been wanting to learn how to make a cool photo collage just like the ones I've seen on other Blogs. I tried with Picniks, but couldn't figure it out, and then I found this site. Not a bad first effort. All of these pictures were taken on my camera over the weekend. If you click on the picture you can make it bigger. I thought we had a pretty low key couple of days, but I guess I got a little bit more done than I thought. The weather was kind of yucky, so we went to see War Horse on Saturday. We like to try and see as many of the Oscar nominated films as possible before the Academy Awards show airs. We really enjoyed War Horse, even though I thought it was a bit too long. We still need to see the Artist and Hugo. We missed out on Money Ball, since it's not playing in any of our theaters. We will just have to watch that one on Netflix. The rest of the weekend was filled with quilting, spinning, knitting, cooking and the Super Bowl of course. We aren't really fans of either team, but it was an exciting game and a good reason to eat snack food for dinner. Hope you had a wonderful weekend too.
Sally


No comments: