Wednesday, February 8, 2012

These Shoes Were Made For Spinning



Yesterday was one of "those" days. I had a lot to do including a trip to the dentist. You might remember that about a year ago I had to have my first root canal and crown, to replace a very old (since the 4th grade) filling. It was not the most pleasant experience, but it had to be done. Apparently, it had to be done again. When I went in for my 6 month cleaning in January, my dentist was not pleased with the way the crown was fitting. Little did I know that we would be starting over from scratch. 3 hours later I left the office with a mouth full of Novocaine that lasted another 2 hours. Needless to say I was not able to eat so my weekly weigh in at Weight Watcher's went quite well.
The best part of the day though, was arriving home to find a highly anticipated box waiting on my front porch.


I saw these shoes on Pinterest a week or so ago and I knew that I had to have them. I know they are not for everyone, but they are most definitely for me. I thought about them for several days, and then just decided to go for it!


I got them from OnlineShoes and didn't have to pay any shipping.


These pictures don't really do them justice. The colors are a lot more vibrant in real life.


Just in case you need to get a pair too, they are called Sula and they are made by KEEN.


I love new shoes, what girl doesn't?


I put them on right away and wore them for the rest of the day.










I can't wait for spring to get here so that I can actually wear them out of the house.


The good news is that because the toes are closed I could even wear them to work if I wanted to....


For now they are going to be my "spinning" shoes and since I plan on doing a lot of spinning, they will be getting a lot of wear.


Sally


No comments: