Saturday, February 11, 2012

Where to Start...











































I seem to have gotten myself into a bit of Project overload. Last week I finished up my Block of the Month quilt and my Classy Slip Up socks. I guess I must have thought that that gave me permission to start on some new things. Normally I'm a one, maybe two project at a time girl. I find that I get more done that way, but at the moment I'm more like a 10 project girl and I'm having a difficult time choosing what to work on. As I've mentioned before, I also have developed a nasty time sucking obsession with Pinterest. The good news there, is that now that it's not so new I'm able to control myself a little better and am actually spending less of my precious project making time looking at pretty pictures.











I'm probably forgetting a thing or two, but as of right now this is what I'm working on:



Quilting ~ putting together my Farmer's Wife Sampler quilt ~ Two new quilt, cut and ready to go ~ project bags with fancy handles.



Knitting~ New lacy socks just casted on ~ Felted purple slippers/ 1 done 1 still to go~An adorable stuffed bunny made out of my own homespun yarn~Fingerless Mitts from the Rockin' Sock Club



Spinning~ Right now I have some red with bits of black wool on the wheel~hoping to finish spinning and plying it this weekend so that I can start on some brighter colored fluff.



I'm sure that I will elaborate on all of these projects as they become more finished, I just wanted to give you an idea of what I'm up to these days. A girl's got to stay busy.



Have a wonderful weekend!



Sally

No comments: