Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Flowers and Butterflys

It made it up to 70 degrees here in Louisville today. The sun was out and it was just an absolutely beautiful day.

This daffodil is blooming as we speak. It's the only one I could find in full bloom, but there are several more that are just about to pop.



My new favorite purple tulips are putting on a show all their own.






But what is really making me happy these days are my fairly new butterfly quilting pins and this amazing ironing spray called Best Press. I'm currently using the Cherry Blossom and Lavender scents and they are yummy.

















I honestly think that the pins and the spray made putting my Farmer's Wife quilt together possible. I pinned and sprayed my way to seams that matched up. It is always a good thing to have the right tools for the job. At least that's what my Dad always told me.
Sally

No comments: