Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Oh Happy Day!









Happy Birthday Grace!




Happy Valentine's

Day everyone else!




Hope you all have sweet plans for this special day.

Look what the mailman brought me yesterday... You guessed it, more fluff for spinning. My big red ball of fluff from last week has slowly dwindled down to just a few more little puffs to spin and I was starting to get worried that I might suffer spinning withdrawal.




The Internet to the rescue!




These beautiful creatures came from the Loopy Ewe. Is that a cute name or what? I had a very difficult time choosing colors, but decided to go with something a little more springy and happy feeling.


I have no idea what these will look like once they are spun into yarn, but I sure do love what they look like and even more how they feel right now.







I wish that I didn't have so much to do today. or I'd be getting started ASAP!




I'll post the not so secret recipe for the chocolate cupcakes pictured above under "I love the taste of..." Without the chocolate frosting, sprinkles and Dove chocolate hearts, they are only 2 points on the Weight Watcher's plan.


Love them, and Love to all of you!




Sally












No comments: