Friday, February 15, 2013

I Heart My Smart Phone

 I think my phone might actually take better pictures than my camera. I don't know how it does it, but the color and clarity, especially with pictures taken inside is just so much clearer. Now if I could just figure out how to re-size them and make them square I'd be really happy.
 Here are a few additional Valentines Day treats that we enjoyed this past week. Have you ever seen pink candy corn? It goes so well with M&M's. I got mine at the Fresh Market.


 Don't these cupcakes look yummy? They are those super healthy Weight Watcher friendly cupcakes made with a cake mix and a can of pumpkin. With a little frosting and sprinkles even Alan likes them. Of course he also ate his with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and some chocolate sauce.
 I know you are loving those heart shaped pasta noodles. I got them at the Fresh Market too. They sure did jazz up Alan's favorite Goolosh. He really does love this stuff. Just ask the kids. He often refers to it as "the food of the Gods".  His mom used to make it for him, so I guess that's what makes it so special. All it is is ground beef cooked with onion, bell peppers some garlic and a can of diced tomatoes. Stir in some cooked pasta and there you have it. He does sprinkle on a ton of Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning. The container says that it is "great on everything".
 Hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day and fun plans for the upcoming weekend.
Sally

No comments: