Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Oh My Goodness

I told you that some new fiber or "fluff" as we like to call it around here arrived on my doorstep last week.
 Well, here it is.
 I was lucky enough to snag this from Lisa's shop. I heard her mention it on her video podcast and knew that I needed some. It was a custom order, so she dyed up the colors that I requested. 
Are you just shocked that there is a pink in there to go with the blue and green?
 I can't wait to get started spinning. Actually, after I took these pictures I did sort of get started.
 I'm spinning the pink first just because it was on top.
 My plan, and what Lisa suggested is to spin each color separately and then ply them all together.
If I do it right I should end up with a whole skein of beatutifulness. 
I can't wait to show you how it turns out.
Sally

No comments: