Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Dinner on the Deck Under the New Umbrella




Trying to keep busy while waiting to hear from Grace so that we would know she had made it saftly to Spain. (which she has and she's already having a wonderful time.)


We decided to do a little grilling and chilling out on the deck. The weather was perfect, cool with a nice breeze. The insects were awful and eventually ran me back into the house. The misquitos were bearable, but the flies were just down right disgusting. Does anyone know how to keep them away?

For dinner we had beef kabobs, corn on the cob and salad. For desert we enjoyed fresh peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream. If you want the cobbler recipe click on "I love the taste of..." at the top of this page.





The weather is supposed to turn hot again here starting tomorrow, but when I woke up this morning it was 68 degrees. I'm begining to get that fall feeling, but I'm not quite ready to let go of summer.





Sally

No comments: