Saturday, August 6, 2011

Things to do in Louisville

With Audrey visiting, we are doing our best to show her the town. We made her get up at the "crack of dawn" this morning so that she could walk the zoo with us. She probably thinks we are nuts, but she is playing along because she is a good sport.




















After the zoo adventure, we picked up a bucket of chicken and went to visit the Colonel. It just wouldn't be a visit to Louisville without some good old KFC. Did I ever tell you that Alan's license plate is 629KFC and we didn't even have to pay extra. I know, amazing. Anyway, Audrey's visit ends tomorrow and Grace is sure going to miss her. I guess they will just have to do that skipe thing while Grace is in Spain. I guess I'll just have to be doing it too.
Sally

No comments: