Friday, August 5, 2011

It's Friday!

It's Friday and the girls have run off with my car. That means that I have no excuse for not finishing the laundry that I started last weekend, cleaning the house and maybe, actually cooking something for dinner tonight. Why is it then that I can find a hundred other things to do with my time? Like, read other people blogs, knit, read some more blogs, knit some more. I'm sure you get the picture. Grace just called to let me know that they are going to go see a movie. That gives me about 2 and half more hours to figure out what I'm going to do with a day all to myself, stuck in the house. Any suggestions?

Before I forget, does anyone know how to make orange hydrangeas? I picked up this sweet bunch of flowers at the grocery store this morning and now I'm in love with orange.

Hope you have a happy, oragey Friday!

Sally

No comments: