Monday, August 22, 2011

Happy Zen Monday!

Today is Monday and Grace leaves for Spain this coming Saturday. She has all of her ducks in a row. She is mostly packed except for the fact that we can't seem to find the "right" 3 pronged adapter, and I am trying my best to stay calm and not panic. We were so excited to get to see our favorite Zen Buddha Lemurs at the zoo last Saturday. They are not out very often and just watching them sitting there sunning their bellies has to make you smile.






For whatever reason the guy on the right was totally distracted and defiantly not in the moment. That seems to be me lately, distracted and having a difficult time finding my "center". I want to be more like the guy on the left. That is my goal. I'll probably not start working on it until after Grace boards the plane, but at least I'm heading in the right direction. Gentle yoga every Tuesday and Thursday mornings with Margie. That is how I intend to stay balanced.

Sally

No comments: